Tuesday 5 January 2010

It's been a long time since I posted here. Summer was very busy. The only free time that I could find was devoted to collecting source material, and enjoying my local environment in the sunshine, (while it lasted).
Autumn brought to me a prolonged illness from which I am, even now, still recovering. There was little opportunity, (or inclination), for me to indulge myself in artwork.
Hopefully this will be the beginning of a better and more productive year.
Those of you who had been following me in WetCanvas will have noticed my absence there also. I shall not be presenting my work there in the future, however. It became abundantly clear in the earlier part of the year that my recent forays into other (digital) media were unwelcome. The monthly digital abstract thread has in fact, I believe, been discontinued entirely. Critique in that forum also appeared to have become limited to kudos only, resulting in my falling out with the administration.
Anyway, here are a few diverse offerings which I hope will soon be followed by a more regular input.
Please feel free to submit your comments, kind or otherwise. No offence will be taken for harsh critique.


2010.01.04.3 (photo-manipulation)


2010.01.04.2 (photo-manipulation)


2010.01.04.2 (photo-manipulation)


Xmas 2009 (digital)

No comments: